In this interview with Jerry Brooner, chief revenue officer for Scout RFP, host Matt Heinz discusses Brooner’s journey from investment banker to Chief Revenue Officer and his passion for learning multiple skill sets within a company.
We talk about sales and marketing working together, everything from objectives to function to culture.
- Why it is important for executives to have worked across multiple disciplines
- Why all great leaders have (many) different skill sets
- Why sales managers should have been a marketing manager in their career
- How to balance growing your career
- There is talk about the complexity and the historical pain inherent in the RFP and sourcing opportunities
The full transcript is on the Heinz Marketing Blog.